How it works ?
- In the applet below, a TRANSVERSAL intersects 2 PARALLEL LINES.
- When this happens, there are 2 pairs of ALTERNATE INTERIOR ANGLES that are formed.
- Interact with the applet below for a few minutes, then answer the questions that immediately follow.
Directions & Questions:
1) Complete the following statement: If a transversal intersects 2 ________________ ______________, then alternate interior angles are _____________________.
2) If the pink angle above measures 134 degrees, what would the measure of its alternate interior angle be?