How it works ?
- In the applet below, place any one (or more) of the LARGE POINTS anywhere you’d like.
- You can change the size of the pink angle using the pink slider.
- You can also change the size of the blue angle using the blue slider.
- The “Included Side” slider controls the length of the side between the pink and blue angles.
- Slide the “Slide Me” slider slowly. Carefully observe what takes place as you do.
- Notice how both triangles have 2 pairs of corresponding angles congruent. In addition, the sides between these 2 pairs of corresponding congruent angles are also congruent.
- Your task:
- Use the transformative geometry tools to prove that the ENTIRE TRIANGLES are indeed congruent.