How it works ?
- In the applet below, a TRANSVERSAL intersects 2 PARALLEL LINES.
- When this happens, there are 4 pairs of corresponding angles that are formed.
- Interact with the applet below for a few minutes, then answer the questions that immediately follow
- Directions & Questions:
- 1) Complete the following statement: If a transversal intersects 2 ________________ ______________, then corresponding angles are _____________________.
- 2) If the pink angle above measures 52 degrees, what would the measure of its corresponding angle be? What would the measure of the gray angle be?
- 3) As you moved the slider, what transformation took place?