How it works ?
1) Note the sine function displayed in green in the upper right hand corner of the applet.
2) Move each of the 5 red points up and/or down so that the red wave that passes through these 5 points is the EXACT GRAPH of the green equation displayed. (There may be times when the red graph will disappear–and that’s okay. It’ll reappear as you continue to move these points.)
3) Once you graph the displayed function correctly, the entire graph will turn green and a “NICE JOB !!!” box will appear.
4) Click on the “Generate New Function to Graph” to display a new equation.
5) Repeat steps (1) – (3). Then repeat step (4). 6) Complete this activity as many times as you need in order to master this concept!