2nd Grade Language Practice Quiz
0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Not categorized 0%
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Question 1 of 15
1. QuestionWhich word is NOT spelled correctly?CorrectIncorrect
Question 2 of 15
Does the packet contain an extra pair of scissers?
Which underlined word is NOT spelled correctly?CorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 15
3. QuestionWhich verb pair is NOT correct?CorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 15
______________ had to put a cast on a broken arm.CorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 15
5. QuestionI brought a present for Bridger. I was excited to give it to _______.
Choose the best missing word.CorrectIncorrect
Question 6 of 15
The man in the line wants to buy a soda.
In this sentence, the phrase in the line tells:CorrectIncorrect
Question 7 of 15
7. QuestionMary beth Adams was chosen to be the captain of the cheerleading squad.
Which underlined word is incorrectly capitalized?CorrectIncorrect
Question 8 of 15
________________ is our school’s new principal.CorrectIncorrect
Question 9 of 15
9. QuestionWhich word is spelled correctly?CorrectIncorrect
Question 10 of 15
10. QuestionWhich sentence has all the words spelled correctly and makes sense?CorrectIncorrect
Question 11 of 15
11. QuestionWhich group of words is a complete sentence?CorrectIncorrect
Question 12 of 15
She was ________ after the race than before.
Choose the best missing word or words.CorrectIncorrect
Question 13 of 15
13. QuestionWhich of the word pairs below does NOT include both the correct singular and plural form of
the same noun?CorrectIncorrect
Question 14 of 15
14. QuestionThe old scissors were too rusty to use for cutting the thick paper.
Which bold word is a noun in the sentence?CorrectIncorrect
Question 15 of 15
15. QuestionWhich sentence has the correctly written verb form?CorrectIncorrect