7th Grade Language Practice Quiz
0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Not categorized 0%
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Question 1 of 15
Our teacher was absent yesterday, so we had a substatute.
Which underlined word is NOT spelled correctly?CorrectIncorrect
Question 2 of 15
2. QuestionWhich sentence has all the words spelled correctly and makes sense?CorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 15
3. QuestionWhich sentence is NOT in normal word order?CorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 15
4. QuestionWhich shows that the backpack belongs to Andy?CorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 15
The students neatly stacked __________ books on the table.
Choose the correct pronoun.CorrectIncorrect
Question 6 of 15
6. QuestionReceiving the award was exciting for Steve and Shelly.
Which word can be used in place of the underlined words?CorrectIncorrect
Question 7 of 15
Several older homes stood along the pleasant tree-lined block.
A B C D E F
Which group of letters are adjectives?CorrectIncorrect
Question 8 of 15
8. QuestionWhich is a complete sentence?CorrectIncorrect
Question 9 of 15
Six dogs with rawhide bones followed Jeff into the trees.
Which underlined word is NOT a plural noun?CorrectIncorrect
Question 10 of 15
In which sentence is a pronoun NOT used correctly?CorrectIncorrect
Question 11 of 15
After completing a difficult race, Marty was proud to find his name on the winner’s board.
The underlined words are:CorrectIncorrect
Question 12 of 15
12. QuestionWhich sentence shows a superlative adverb?CorrectIncorrect
Question 13 of 15
I ________ on the beach for three hours.
Choose the missing irregular verb.CorrectIncorrect
Question 14 of 15
14. QuestionWhich word is both plural and possessive?CorrectIncorrect
Question 15 of 15
15. QuestionChoose the correct word.
________ of the people were eligible to vote in the election.CorrectIncorrect