How it works ?
- In the applet below, a pink rectangle and an unfilled rectangle are shown.
- Your job is to use the transformational tools of GeoGebra to superimpose (map) the pink rectangle perfectly onto the blank rectangle.
- To see your work presented in a different context (problem) at any time, select the New Context button. To remove the pink shading from the original rectangle, slide the given slider to the left.
- Feel free to move any of the white points around (at any time) to change the size of the original rectangle.
- To create a new exercise, select the refresh icon in the upper right hand corner.
- 1) What transformation(s) did you use in your mapping?
- 2) What is common about all these transformations you’ve listed?