How it works ?
This applet generates problems where the y-intercept IS an integer. For practice questions that generate problems where the y-intercept is NOT an integer
1) Determine the equation of the line that passes through the 2 indicated points.
2) Type this equation into the input box provided. (Be sure to type EXACT VALUES of parameters!)
3) If your equation is correct, you’ll see a big “CORRECT!” sign appear.
4) Click the “New Problem” button to generate a new problem.
5) Repeat steps (1) – (4) as many times as you need in order to master this concept!