How it works ?
This applet generates problems where the y-intercept DOES NOT NECESSARILY END UP BEING AN INTEGER. For an applet that generates scenarios where the y-intercept ends up being an integer
1) Determine the equation of the line that has the given slope and passes through the indicated point.
2) Type this equation into the input box provided. (Be sure to type EXACT VALUES of parameters!)
3) If your equation is correct, you’ll see a big “CORRECT!” sign appear.
4) Click the “New Problem” button to generate a new problem.
5) Repeat steps (1) – (4) as many times as you need in order to master this concept!